· 2020 Outstanding Female Athlete award winner for Creston Community High School.
· Four year letterwinner.
· All-time leader in Creston history with 1,057 career digs, including 375 as a senior.
· Led serve successes as a senior with 315.
· All-Hawkeye 10 honorable mention in 2017, 2018, 2019.
· Will attend Southwestern Community College to play volleyball, maintaining her libero position.
Track and field
· Missed senior season due to COVID-19.
· Three-time state qualifier from 2017-19.
· Qualified for 11 state events, advancing in the 4x800 (alternate), 4x400 (alternate) and distance medley relay in 2017, the 4x800, 4x400, distance medley relay and 800 in 2018 and the 4x800, 4x400, sprint medley relay and distance medley relay in 2019.
· Second in total team points scored through the last decade, behind 2019 South Central Athlete of The Year nominee Brielle Baker.
· Second-fastest in school history in the 400 (1:01.21) and open 800 (2:20.54).
· Anchor for the distance medley relay school record (4:15.75).