Buena Vista University
The following students earned Dean’s List recognition for the 2019 fall term at Buena Vista University:
• Chad Christensen of Afton
• Misty Fitzgerald of Creston
• Rachelle Hardisty of Creston
• Michelle Laird of Creston
• Brooke McGehee of Creston
• Skyler Norwood of Greenfield
• Sonya Richert of Creston
The Dean’s List recognizes full-time students achieving a 3.5 grade point average for the semester.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
The following students earned Dean’s List recognition for the 2019 fall term at University of Nebraska-Lincoln:
• Angela Catherine Walsh of Creston, sophomore.
• Emily Paige Schildberg, of Greenfield.
Qualification for the Deans’ List varies among the eight undergraduate colleges and the Explore Center. All qualifying grade-point averages are based on a four-point scale and a minimum of 12 graded semester hours. Students can be on the Deans’ List for more than one college.