GREENFIELD – On March 6, Adair County will hold a special election for the issuance of a bond to construct a courthouse elevator. The bond would be not to exceed $650,000 making the total project not to exceed $1,250,000. Meetings will be held in all the cities in Adair County to answer any questions and to demonstrate the need for the new elevator.
The meetings are scheduled as follows:
• 6 p.m. Feb. 15 at Bridgewater Town Hall
• 7 p.m. Feb. 15 at Fontanelle Library
• 7 p.m. Feb. 22 at Adair County Courthouse Courtroom
• 6 p.m. Feb. 22 at Orient City Hall
• 7 p.m. Feb. 27 at Stuart Legion Hall
• 6 p.m. Feb. 28 at Adair City Hall