• Class 3A second-team all-state selection at defen-
• First-team Class 3A District 7 for defense.
• 38.5 tackles and two sacks with seven solo tackles for loss as a senior.
• Recovered two fumbles and returned one for a touchdown.
• Member of a defensive unit that posted six sin- gle-digit defensive performances.
• Paved the way on an offensive line that led Creston to 4,058 total yards, 55 touchdowns, and 7.5 yards per play.
• His guard play helped Creston to 3,117 yards rushing, the third best
total in Class 3A, 7.4 yards per carry and 45 rushing touchdowns, both
of which were second in 3A.
• 44.5 tackles, 11 solo tackles for loss and four solo sacks as a junior.
• Member of senior class that posted a four-year record of 30-14 and made the playoffs all four years.
• Second-team all-district as a junior.
• Played offensive line at guard most snaps of every game from
sophomore year through senior year while already excel-
ling on the defensive end.
• 56-3 record as a senior, with only loss to Iowa competitor coming in
state title match.
• Won the Hawkeye 10 title at 220 pounds.
• State runner-up finish at 220 pounds this season.
• 181 wins in four years, including 45 pins.
• 30-14 as a freshman, 45-11 as a sophomore, 50-5 as a junior and 56-3
as a senior.
• Member of state title team in 2015-2016 season, where he took fifth
• Part of three consecutive Hawkeye 10 championship teams and four
straight Dual Team Tournament appearances.
• In his senior year, batted .277 with 18 RBIs, eight doubles and two
• Pitched his way to a 3-3 record with a 2.58 ERA despite battling
shoulder issues for the early portion of the season.
• Struck out 31 batters in 38 innings, and hitters had only a .243 aver-
age against him.
• Second-team all-Hawkeye 10 pick each of the last three seasons.
• Is currently enrolled at Northwest Missouri State, where he will
compete on the gridiron with Panther teammates Cody Tanner and
Chase Shiltz for the two-time defending Division II national champs.