• Ran for 480 yards and seven touchdowns as a senior.
• Two fumble recoveries (both returned for TDs).
• 30 tackles, four tackles for loss and a sack.
• Was a first team all-district selection as a linebacker.
• Member of 2014 and 2015 teams that made state semis
at the UNI Dome.
• Rushed for 1,893 career yards and 23 TDs on the ground.
• Went 50-9 in senior year, and qualified for state at 170 pounds.
• 47 pins.
• Broke school record for pins previously held by Joe Ricker.
• Grappled most of the season with a face mask on to protect
his nose after an injury.
• Went 48-9 as a junior.
• Won a match at state and advanced to the quarterfinals.
• Helped lead Raiders to POI track and field title in Afton this
• Member of POI-winning 4x400 relay unit. Also was part of
same group that finished sixth at the state meet in a time of
• State qualifier in the 4x200, 4x400, sprint medley and 200-me-
ter dash as a senior.
• Season-best time in the 200 was 23.28 and in the 100 it was
• Second at POI meet in 100 meter dash and third in the 200.
• Member of three POI championship teams.
• Runner-up state 4x400.
• Member of 1600 medley relay state champ.
• School record 1,600 medley performance at Drake Relays
• Part 4x400 team that ran in 3:31.19 at Earlham.
• Been a state alternate or qualifier all four years.
• Attending Iowa State to pursue Ag related fields.